Saturday, November 24, 2018
Crusher of Bits
"Crusher of Bits" is a fun, 120bpm chiptune-style loop with TB-303ish bass sounds layered over heavily arpeggiated, tuned bamboo stabs. The drums are bit crushed for that old school flavor while the synths remain clear; a mesh of old and modern styles.
- Drum track using SI-Drum Kit (free with Cakewalk by BandLab which is also free) and native Crusher.
- Native Bamboo with arpegiattor for chord track.
- Native SEQ Acid 2 and Tight Room reverb for melody track.
- Native SEQ Acid 2 and Tight Room reverb for bass track.
- Compressor and Frequency Analyzer on Master channel
MuLab project file: Crusher of Bits.MuProject