Sunday, December 2, 2018
Weird. Just weird. "Pinging" pits you in the secret lab of a very happy, mad scientist. Get bombarded by a lively orchestra of arpeggio pings as their chip-like stabs color the small chamber with crunchy bits. It's a happy but very weird sound.
"Pinging" runs at 100bpm and uses strictly native sounds bundled into MuLab, no external plugins. It's comprised of 4 tracks of heavily tweaked and heavily effected Wurly presets for crunchy, Wurlitzer-like ping sounds.
- Wurly with Arpeggiator, Multi-Band Crunch and Compressor for arpeggio Chords
- Wurly with Arpeggiator for arpeggio Melody
- Wurly with Arpeggiator, Multi-Band Crunch and Bandpass Filter for drowned out, low frequency arpeggio Melodic Parts
- Wurly with Arpeggiator and Multi-Band Crunch for arpeggio Bass
- Tight Room Reverb, Level Compressor and Spectrum Analyzer on Master channel
MuLab project file: Pinging.MuProject