Saturday, January 12, 2019
"BitBLT" is 140BPM chiptune using VSTSid to churn out a groovy mesh of chip arpeggios while a bit-crushed 808 Kit drives the rhythm.
This template requires VSTSid for them crunchy chips only SID can make.
- 808 Kit run through a Bit Reducer for lofi drums.
- VSTSid playing a mix of Chords, Melody and Bass.
- VSTSid routed through an Arpeggiator playing arpeggio Chords.
- VSTSid run through an Arpeggiator and Compressor playing combined Melody and Bass.
- Room Reverb EX, Compressor and Spectrum Analyzer on Master channel.
MuLab project file: BitBLT.MuProject