Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Gun and Run
VSTSid takes the lead, and the bass, everything except the drums. "Gun and Run" is classic C64 style chiptune, the sounds of a high-speed 170bpm side-scrolling shooter. VSTSid churns out the old school arpeggios while lo-fi drums drive the rhythm.
The template requires VSTSID which you didn't realize you needed. It emulates the SID sound chip from the C64, crucial for them distinctive, 8-bit arpeggios.
- Rock Kit with Samplerate Reducer driving them lo-fi Drums.
- VSTSid for arpeggio Chord stabs
- VSTSid for combined Melody + Melodic Part
- VSTSid with Arpeggiator on Bass
- Compressor and Spectrum Analyzer on Master channel
MuLab project file: Gun and Run.MuProject