Thursday, January 3, 2019
Chillout with some jazzy vibes. "Lofi Vibes" brings you a jazzy blend of arpeggio vibraphones layered over some deep sub-bass. Heavily filtered acoustic drums set the pace at a smooth 100bpm with a bit reducer adding just the right level of white noise rounding out the lo-fi sound with randomly chopped high hat and snare stabs.
Only native synths and effects used, no external gear needed.
- Modified Rock Kit with Bit Reducer for lo-fi, filtered Drums
- Vibraphone run through an Arpeggiator, Lowpass Filter and Scope-A-Lay echo for a mix of Chords and Melody
- Vibraphone run through another Arpeggiator, then Distroyer and Vintage Echo I for a mix of Chords and Melodic Part
- Bass 305 with Parametric EQ to filter around 80Hz frequency then Lowpass Filter to cut above 86Hz for that low-end Bass
- Compressor and Spectrum Analyzer on Master channel
MuLab project file: Lofi Vibes.MuProject