Monday, February 11, 2019
A return to livelier times, the earlier days when hip-hop was just gaining mainstream momentum and got meshed with pop and R&B. That's "Happy Place", 110BPM synth groove from the 90s.
Only native synths and effects used, no external gear needed.
- Rock Kit and Compressor on Drums.
- New Brazil preset playing combined Chords and Melodic Part.
- Vintage Lucky preset with Roomy Chorus playing a mix of Melodic Parts.
- Electro One playing a combination of Bass and Melody.
- Tight Room Reverb, Compressor and Spectrum Analyzer on Master channel.
MuLab project file: Happy Place.MuProject