Friday, February 1, 2019
"Underground Beats" is a big old mess of bass and and old-school sounds hijacked from the late 90s. MuLab's Bass 305 brings that low level bass playing arpeggiated chords while a heavily tweaked Rock Kit delivers them old school, underground drums.
Only native synths and effects used, no external gear needed.
- Underground Kit (tweaked Rock Kit) on Drums.
- ViMo 2 synth preset routed through an Arpeggiator and Small Damped Room reverb playing a mix of Chords and Bass.
- Goodie Bass routed through an Arpeggiator and Small Damped Room reverb as arpeggio Chords of acid style basses.
- Bass 305 routed through an Arpeggiator, Lowpass Filter and Tight Room reverb playing a mix of Chords and Bass for a heavily filtered, low sub-bass line.
- Compressor, Spectrum Analyzer and Limiter on Master channel.
MuLab project file: Underground Beats.MuProject